The Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour is one of the most stunning aerial trips of the Himalayas. Helicopter tours offer breathtaking views of the stunning Himalayas and high natural settings. The Upper Mustang areas comprise the two-third part of Mustang districts. Likewise, the third southern part of Upper Mustang is standard as Thak. Thakali is a homeland to Thakali peoples; they speak Thakali language; their culture is a blend of Nepali and Tibetan cultures
The Upper Mustang is the only area of Nepal that has its ceremonial king. Importantly, there is a King’s palace, which is a center of attraction of the region. The Upper Mustang is a prominent part of attractions for trekkers. Trekking in Upper Mustang is very popular; however, it consumes more time and requires effort. So, our Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour is a perfect package for travelers with fewer time limitations. The Upper Mustang helicopter tour is open for anyone who wants to experience the landscape in the Tibetan Plateau.
Our Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour initiates with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara airport. With Pokhara, we will elevate towards Jomsom airport, discovering hidden treasures. After refueling at Jomsom Airport, our Helicopter heads to Lo-Manthang via Kagbeni. The helicopter will land in Lo-Manthang, offering some of the sensational views of the Himalayas. Lo-Manthang hails at an altitude of 3,840m incorporating with the Tibetan plateau. Each moment of our life in Lo-Manthang is going to be some heck of a discovery. So, don’t just dream, let’s experience the thrilling Helicopter Tour to Upper Mustang.
• Stunning mountain vistas like Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Tupche, Mt. Nilgiri, etc
• Views of rivers, hilltops, valley, lust surroundings, forests, snowy peaks, and more.
• Discover the imperial beauty of Lo-Manthang, Buddhist Monasteries around, Caves, Settlements, Mani Walls, Prayer flags, Chhortens, etc.
• Best Helicopter Tour in the forbidden landscapes of the Himalayas,
• Stunning sceneries of Upper Mustang from Lo-Manthang,
Kathmandu-Pokhara Helicopter Flight [30 Minutes],
Our representative will receive you at the Hotel and transfer you towards Kathmandu airport via our private vehicle. We will enter the Helicopter, as the Heli elevates gradually offering the hidden sceneries of Kathmandu. Our Helicopter lands at Pokhara after 30 minutes, but not before providing majestic portraits.
Pokhara Airport to Jomsom Airport [25 Minutes]:
Our helicopter takes us to Jomsom Airport, offering some of the breathtaking aerial views. The Helicopter lands at Jomsom only for refueling.
Jomsom to Lo-Manthang crossing Kagbeni [35 Minutes],
Our Helicopter heads to Lo-Manthang via Kagbeni, admitting great mountain views, rivers, hills, and settlements. Helicopter lands at Lo-Manthang (3,840m), at the lost landscapes of Himalayas. During our time at Lo-Manthang, we will enjoy stunning barren views, deserts, monasteries, mud houses, etc. After storing the gallant memories of Lo-Manthang, our Helicopter returns.
Return to Kathmandu [1 Hour + 35 Minutes],
Our helicopter returns to Kathmandu, either refueling at Jomsom or Pokhara. We will guide you towards your Hotel in Kathmandu via our private vehicle.
• Airport Pickup and Drop
• Chartered Helicopter Charges
• Entrance fees and Special Permit for Upper Mustang, i.e., USD 500.00 per person.
• Special Permit for Annapurna Conservation Area.
• Passengers Insurance
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
• Crew Members insurance and salary.
• All necessary governmental and Airport taxes,
• Nepal entry visa fees
• All personal expenses
• Accommodations and Meals/drinks