Mount Everest View from the top: Join us for a memorable aerial journey with our Everest view with breakfast at Hotel Everest View. Aerial fly to Everest region offers scenic beauty with stunning landscapes, mountain vistas and incredible scenery. Our Everest View Helicopter Tour initiates from a beautiful elevation from Kathmandu (1400m) admitting fabulous views of geographies, landscapes, rivers, and more.
Moreover, the Helicopter lands at Lukla airport. Lukla airport (2,800m) offers the most spectacular scenery of mountains and geographical circumferences. After refueling, we will elevate and head to Kalapathar for a scenic Everest view trek. Our Helicopter lands at Kalapathar for about 5-7 minutes, offering a memorable experience. After this, we will gradually elevate via Helicopter as we lead to Hotel Everest View (3,880m). It is the hotel at the world’s highest altitude. We will witness mountains, Khumbu regions, and the whole of hidden treasures from Hotel Everest View.
Also, we will have breakfast and elevate via our Helicopter to Lukla. Helicopter Lands at Lukla airport for refueling purposes, offering us the chance to inhale Lukla Valley’s beauty. Our Helicopter will leave Lukla valley and head towards Kathmandu. It concludes our Everest View with breakfast at the world’s highest hotel.
• We will experience 360 views of the Everest Region and other snow-covered mountains.
• Views of Khumbu Glaciers, Valley, Sherpa Settlements, Tengboche, Gorakshep, Namche, Dingboche, etc.,
• Mountain sceneries like Lhotse (8,516m), Nuptse (7,855m), Amadablam (6812m), Makalu (8463m), Chamlang (7319m), etc.
• Unbeatable Helicopter Tour at reasonable costing
• Views of the fascinating Himalayas from the Hotel Everest view,
• Scenic landing at Lukla airport for refueling. Passengers (Visitors) can capture lifelong memories of Lukla,
• Awesome geographies, snowfalls, glaciers, lakes, etc
• Premier Helicopter suitable for everyone. You just have to dream and allow us to do the rest.
• Majestic scenes from the Hotel Everest View,
We will guide you towards the domestic terminal of TIA airport, and with some legal procedure, we will enter our Helicopter. Our Helicopter elevates from Kathmandu and offers some of the stunning sceneries of mother natures architectures. We will land at Lukla, which is the most thrilling Airport in the world. Our Helicopter Lands at the Lukla airport (2,800m) for refueling purposes only. We will then elevate aerially, leading to Kala Patthar (5,545m).
Our Helicopter heads to Kalapathar from Lukla, offering some of the fascinating Himalayan views. Helicopter lands at Kala Patthar (5,545m), where we will witness some of the closest views of Everest and its sister peaks. After a landing of 5-7 minutes at Kalapathhar, Helicopter moves to Hotel Everest View, offering intimate views of mountain vistas. Additionally, we will have breakfast at Hotel Everest View,
Hotel Everest View-Lukla (Refueling), Return to Kathmandu,
After breakfast at the Hotel Everest View, the Helicopter elevates and lands at Lukla airport. The Helicopter lands at Lukla airport for refueling purposes for about 5-7 minutes. After this, our Helicopter raises towards Kathmandu. Finally, helicopter lands at the domestic terminal of TIA airport.
• Airport Pickup and Drop via Private vehicle
• Chartered Helicopter Charges
• Required permit and entrance fees
• Passengers Insurance
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
• Crew Members insurance and salary
• All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.
• Nepal entry visa fees
• All personal expenses
• National park entry permit (NRS. 3,200 per person)
• Accommodations and Meals/drinks