Langtang Valley Nepal: Dreams comes true; just take a step forward; we are ready to accomplish your dream. Trekking to the Langtang region is one of the most popular trek journeys of Nepa. Additionally, our Langtang valley Helicopter Tour takes you to the aerial journey of the most prominent vibes of Nepali Himalayas.
Langtang region is home to some of the fascinating natural geographies. Stunning mountains, tribal communities, subtropical forests, conservation areas, etc. are essential parts of the Langtang region. Langtang region includes mountains like Langtang Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Yala Peak, Kyungri, Yansa Tsenji, Gaurisankar, Tsogka, Morimoto, etc. Prominent attractions of the Langtang region are Gosainkunda Lake, Surka Kunda, Gangchempo, Tamang & Gurung settlements, and more.
Our Langtang Helicopter Tour initiates from the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport. We will elevate experiencing some of the stunning views of mountain vistas, lakes, rivers, forests, etc. Aerial view admits the views of colorful Rhododendron, Oaks, Pines, Forests, and exotic biodiversity of Langtang National Park. Elevating on a Helicopter, we will see unique Tamang and Gurung settlements.
We will land at Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m), which offers a perfect blend of spiritualism and fantastic geography. Kyanjin Gompa is an old monastery, which is an integral part of the Langtang region. To illustrate, Kyanjin Gompa has a great religious significance, as many Buddhist Scholars come for learning at its nunneries. We invite all the Holiday seekers, adventure, lovers, visitors for a Scenic Helicopter Tour to Langtang Valley, Nepal.
• More relaxed, comfortable, fastest and the scenic Helicopter tour to the thrilling Langtang Valley,
• Panoramic view of mountains like Mt. Langtang, Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Yala Peak, Lakpa Dorje, Gaurisankar, Naya Kanga, etc.
• Attractions including Langtang National Parks, Forests, Gosainkunda Lakes, Rhododendron, Oaks, Pines, etc.,
• Great Helicopter landing at Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m). The Helicopter lands for about half an hour.
• Lifetime experience of the majestic Himalayas from Kyanjin Gompa, and close view of Langtang Valley,
• Overview of Tamang and Sherpa settlements,
• Close aerial views of the majestic Himalayas of incorporating with Langtang Valley,
• Short Helicopter tour flexible for those with time limitations but still wants to experience the Langtang region.
Transfer from Hotel to Airport:
Our representative will guide you towards the TIA, Kathmandu Airport via private vehicle. We will enter the Helicopter from the domestic terminal of TIA, Airport.
Kathmandu to Langtang Helicopter Flight:
Elevating our Heliflight gradually offers scenic beauty of hills, peaks, rivers, forests, settlements, and more. Flying with our Helicopter, we will observe views of mountains like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Yala Peak, and more.
Scenic Helicopter Landing at Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m):
Our Helicopter will land at Kyanjin Gompa, offering some of the stunning views of majestic Himalayan vistas. Based on our luck, we will see the pictures of snow falls from the backend of Langtang ranges. After a memorable moment of a lifetime, we will elevate gradually on a Heliflight as we lead for Kathmandu.
Scenic return to Kathmandu: Transfer to Hotel,
With a scenic Helicopter, sightseeings we will gradually incline via the Helicopter, towards the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport. After landing at the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport, we will guide you via our private car towards your Hotel,
• Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
• Chartered Helicopter Charges
• Passengers Insurance
• Required permit and entrance fees.
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
• Crew Members insurance and salary
• All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.
• All personal expenses
• Accommodations and Meals/drinks