Gosainkunda Lake Helicopter Tour is among our premium package, which takes you to the holy land of Gosainkunda. Gosainkunda is a complex of small and big lakes, forming a compound surrounded by lust hills. Every year during Janai Purnima, in August, a large group of pilgrims comes to the complex of Gosaikunda Lake Nepal. Our Helicopter tour takes you to the complete journey of Gosainkunda areas. Significant highlights of Gosainkunda Lake Heli Tour includes frozen Lakes, Hills, villages, mountains, and more. Gosainkunda Lake has great religious significance, according to Hindu mythology.
Moreover, the history of Gosainkunda Lake is closely related to the heritage of Lord Shiva. The famous Trishuli river is the outcome of the melting of Gosainkunda Lake. Gosainkunda Lake hails at an altitude of 4,380 meters, as the lake comprises an area of 13.8 ha (34 acres). However, the overall complex covers an area of 1030 ha (4.0 sq mi). Trekking to Gosaikunda starts via Syabru Beshi in the Langtang Himalayan ranges.
Our Gosainkunda Lake Helicopter Tour starts from the domestic terminal of Kathmandu, TIA airport. We gradually elevate and explore the stunning aerial views of majestic mountains, rivers, lakes, and more. Our Gosainkunda Lake Helicopter Sightseeing Tour takes you close to the stunning landscapes of the Langtang region. The lust valleys, jungles, glaciers, lakes, hilltops, mountain vistas, etc. are a prominent part of our attractions.
We invite all the Holiday seekers, adventure lovers, and enthusiastic visitors for a life-time experience of Langtang Gosaikunda Lake Nepal.
• Stunning views of Langtang Himalayan range and its incorporating mountain circumferences.
• Helicopter Landing at Gosainkunda Lake complex offering gallant views of the Himalayas,
• Fabulous views of Gosainkunda Lakes Complex with amazing vibes of spiritualism,
• Gosainkunda is a holy pilgrimage site for both Hindu and Buddhist Devotees,
• Spectacular views of lust forests, Hills, villages, biodiversity conservations, etc
• Most tranquil, Joyful Heli tour, a complete package of aerial pleasure with the sensation of Gosainkunda Lake.
Hotel to Kathmandu (TIA) Airport:
Our representative will guide you towards the domestic terminal of Kathmandu, Tribhuvan International Airport, via private vehicle.
Helicopter Fly from Kathmandu to Gosaikunda:
So, completing legal formalities, we will enter our Helicopter for a scenic flight to Gosainkunda areas. Our helicopter will land at the lakeside of Gosainkunda Lake. We will explore Gosainkunda Lakesides and experience the beautiful part of its natural grace. Its attractive portion is fantastic, offering a thrilling blend of Himalayan geographies. We will enjoy the mix of panoramic Langtang valley along with our breakfast.
Return from Gosainkunda Lake to Kathmandu:
After a lifelong journey of Gosainkunda Lakes in the Langtang region, we will return via scenic Heli sightseeings. We will land at the domestic terminal of Kathmandu (TIA) airport. After this, our representative will guide you towards your respective destinations in Kathmandu city.
• Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
• Chartered Helicopter Charges
• Passengers Insurance
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
• Crew Members insurance and salary
• All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.
• All personal expenses