Gokyo Valley Trek:
Gokyo Lake Helicopter Trekking: Let’s enjoy the great combo of trekking and Heli sightseeing at Gokyo Lake. We will take you to the stunning pathways of the Everest region in the picturesque sites of Gokyo Lakes. Gokyo Lakes complex includes stunning lakes, surrounded by snow-covered mountains. Trekking to Gokyo Valley Trek extends to an altitude of 4700-5000 m. Gokyo Valley Trek offers views of Langtang Heli Treks in the panoramic mountains of the Everest region. After acclimatizing at Gokyo Lake, we will strive forward for a scenic climb to Gokyo Ri (5,357m).
Our Gokyo Lake Helicopter Trekking initiates from Kathmandu City Tour. After this, we will go for an aerial flight to Lukla. We will land in Lukla, experiencing the scenery of panoramic Himalayas. From Lukla, we will continue our trails to Phakding, Namche, Dole, Machhermo, Gokyo, etc. After this, we will proceed further to Gokyo Ri (5,357m), which offers gallant views of mountain vistas. Gokyo Lakes has several tea houses, lodges for meals and accommodations. We will enjoy it at Gokyo Lake. So, after scenic views of the Himalayas, exotic biodiversity, sunsets, etc. we return to Heliflight. We will land at Lukla airport for refueling and continue our scenic flight to Kathmandu.
• Discover the cultural beauty of Kathmandu City. Visit Pashupatinath & Bouddhanath,
• Flight to Lukla airport and begin a trek to Gokyo Lake,
• Stunning views of Mountains, landscapes, colorful forests, monasteries, ancient monuments,
• Discover the Gokyo Lakeside with stunning views of glacier lakes
• Climb upward to Gokyo Ri, offering great views of mountain circumferences,
• Joyful Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu via Gokyo,
• Suitable for all adventure lovers, mountain seekers, and trekkers
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival (1300m)
Our representative will receive you at TIA airport. After we meet up at the airport, we will transfer you towards the Hotel via our private car. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 2: Kathmandu City Tour & Trek Preparation
We will visit Pashupatinath Temple and Bouddhanath temple. Pashupatinath temple is a holy temple of Lord Shiva. While Bouddhanath is a sacred Buddhist Monastery. After these two historic tours, based on our timing, we will go shopping at Thamel. We will prepare for the trek and stay overnight at Hotel,
Day 3: HeliFly to Lukla and trekking to Phakding (2,651 m/8,700 ft), 3-4 Hours
We will have breakfast and head towards the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport for a scenic flight to Lukla. Aerial fly to Lukla offers views of stunning mountains, imperial landscapes, & hilltops. We will land at Lukla airport and assemble for a trek to Phakding. Moving forward, we will pass through Cheplung village, observing Tibetan heritages and vistas of Mt. Khumbila. We will move forward along the ascending and descending pathways before reaching Phakding. Phakding offers stunning views of panoramic mountains like Mt. Kusum Kangaru, as we move forward. We will observe views of snow-covered mountains as we reach close to Phakding. Phakding has many lodges, rooms for Meals, and Accommodation. We will stay overnight at Phakding,
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440m), 5-6 Hrs,
We will resume our day from Phakding, as we extend further encompassing rocky trails viewing scenic graces. Moving forward, we will cross a few suspension bridges considering the flow of the Dudhkoshi river. We will witness Sherpa communities, which is a fantastic chance to see their unique culture. Stretching gradually, we will cross over places like Benkar, Monjo, Jorsalle, etc. We will enter Sagarmatha National Park, and rumor around Namche Bazaar. Along the trails, we will witness Sherpa settlements in Namche Bazaar. There are many lodges, tea houses, at Namche Bazaar for overnight stay. We will observe close cliffs of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, and enjoy a memorable overnight at Namche Bazaar,
Day 05: Enjoy Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar,
We will wake up viewing the stunning sunrise from the Himalayas at Namche Bazaar. We will stretch our bodies and relax from previous days’ walks. During the day time, we will visit Sherpa communities, monasteries, schools, etc. at Namche. We will also ascend gradually to uphills to observe the views of glorious Himalayas. Uphills offers views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Lhotse, etc. Based on our timing, we will also explore the Sherpa museum, Sagarmatha National Park, etc. We will stay overnight at Namche Bazaar,
Day 06: Trek to Dole [4200m], 5-6 Hrs,
We will resume our sixth-day with uphill trekking from Namche to Kyangjuma. Kyanjuma offers views of imperial views of snow-covered mountains. We will move forward from Kyanjuma towards Sansasa Village, passing through colorful rhododendron and oaks forests.
Additionally, we will move further to Mongla pass and follow the traces of the Dudh Koshi river. We will hike a bit from Dudhkoshi crossing the colorful forests leading to Dole. We will stay overnight at Dole,
Day 07: Trekking from Machhermo [4470m], 4-5 Hrs,
We will have breakfast and move gradually ascending and descending along the rocky pathways. Moving forward, we will witness stunning views of mountain vistas, community villages, hard rocks, etc. The prominent attraction of today is the Ngozumpa glacier that admits background views of stunning Himalayas. Moving forward, we will head to Machhermo, as we stay overnight here.
Day 08: Trekking towards Gokyo [4790m], 4-5 Hrs,
We will resume our trek with an uphill climbing observing the vistas of panoramic Himalayas. Moving forward, we will cross suspension bridges, which is close to Gokyo Lakes areas. Gokyo Lake comprises a complex of more than six lakes and glaciers. We will enjoy the beauty of lakes, glaciers on the turf of the Himalayas. Importantly, we will witness several lodges, restaurants at Gokyo Lakeside. Overnight stay at Gokyo,
Day 09: Enjoying the stunning sceneries of Gokyo Lake, Hike uphills to Gokyo Ri, and observe the sunset views.
We will enjoy a lot at the Gokyo Lakes complex, capturing the photographs, videos, etc. Experiencing the scenic beauty of Gokyo Lake, we will climb uphills towards Gokyo Ri. At Gokyo-Ri, we will see a prominent view of Himalayas and enjoy a beautiful sunset. We will stay overnight at Gokyo,
Day 10: Helicopter flight back to Kathmandu,
We will enjoy some remaining spots at Gokyo as our Helicopter land after some time at Gokyo Lakesides. Aerial fly from Gokyo Lake offers scenic views of the Himalayas, forests, Hill-tops, Hidden valley, etc. We will land at Lukla airport for refueling and resume our scenic Heli flight to Kathmandu. Dinner at typical Nepali cuisine. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 11: Departure:
We will guide you towards the airport, via our private vehicle. We will wave a final goodbye to you at the airport, hoping to serve on your next trip to Nepal.
• Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
• Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
• Kathmandu & accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis)
• Helicopter Fly from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
• Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
• Everest National Park Entry Permit,
• TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
• Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
• Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
• Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
• Experienced mountain trekking porter,
• All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
• Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
• Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
• Rescue arrangements,
• Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
• Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu,
• Your travel/trekking insurance,
• International fare,
• Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
• All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
• Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
• Nepal Entry Visa fee,
• Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
• Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return From Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
• Any different expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
• Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD 26 per person)