Flight to Everest Base Camp: Don’t dream, let’s accomplish the journey of Everest Base Camp, with our suitable plan. We will take you to the aerial journey of the most gallant scenery in the world. Trekking to Everest Base Camp takes a long time, but Helicopter Tour fulfills your dream in just ample hours. Importantly, Flyover Everest Base Camp is the most relaxed, safer, flexible package to accomplish the vision of Everest.
Our Helicopter kicks off from the domestic terminal of Kathmandu Airport. We will elevate witnessing some of the stunning graces of mother nature. Likewise, we will land at stunning Lukla airport (2,800m) for refueling purposes. Our helicopter lands at Lukla for just about 5-7 minutes. But, this is enough to capture the moments of a lifetime.
Moreover, we will elevate from Lukla and experience the sightseeing journey of the Himalayas. We will crossover Namche Bazar and Solukhumbu National Park, as we enter the ultimate area in the lap of Everest. To illustrate, our Helicopter will land at Kala Patthar (5,545m) for about 5-7 minutes. We will relieve the moment of a lifetime at Kala Patthar. Kalapathar offers the most significant views of Everest and its sister snowy peaks.
After this, our Helicopter gradually elevates admitting imperial sightseeing of Himalayas. We will land at Lukla airport only for refueling purposes. Our Helicopter will leave Lukla, pleasuring us with the best scenic beauty. We will land at TIA, Kathmandu airport. It concludes our Flight to Everest Base Camp Packages. Thus, we invite everyone for a spectacular aerial journey of Everest Base Camp.
• Our Fly over Everest Base Camp is a popular package that is suitable for all age groups.
• We welcome all travelers; it’s just the passion in you, which helps to conquer the Himalayas. No age bar,
• Our Fly-over, Everest Base Camp, does-not land at Kala Patthar. But it admits remarkable aerial sightseeings of the Everest region.
• Besides Mount Everest, we will witness stunning vistas of mountain circumferences. To illustrate Heli Tour offers unobstructed views of AmaDablam, Thamserku, Kangtega, etc
• We will discover an aerial view of Sagarmatha Conservation Area and its exotic bio-diversity,
• Fabulous chance to enjoy the sceneries via Lukla Airport, as the Helicopter lands for refueling
• Scenic fly over Everest Base Camp, offering an aerial experience of a lifetime.
• Attractions include Khumbu glaciers, Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep, Namche, etc
• Fascinating landscapes mountain vistas, icefalls, lakes, etc
Kathmandu-Lukla Airport for Refueling:
We will transfer you towards the domestic terminal of Kathmandu Airport and admit some legal procedures. After this, we will enter our Helicopter, as we elevate leaving Kathmandu seeing great views aerially. We will land at Lukla airport, observing the pure grace of the Himalayas. Importantly, Lukla airport (2,800m) is among the most stunning airport in the world. So, it’s an excellent chance for everyone to witness amazing vibes of biodiversity and natural settings at Lukla airport. Refueling at Lukla airport takes about 5-10 minutes.
Lukla-Airport to Everest Base Camp:
After this, we will elevate towards the Everest Base Camp region, as we will do complete sightseeing of its surroundings. We will observe places like Namche, Gorakshep, Kalapathhar, Sagarmatha National Park, etc. Our aerial fly admits mountains like Everest, Amadablam, Lobuche, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse, etc. So, with stunning aerial sightseeing, we will steadily return to Lukla.
Everest Base Camp to Lukla Airport,
We will return from Everest Base Camp, seeing the most gallant views of Himalayan architectures. Our Helicopter lands at Lukla airport for refueling purposes. So, we will have the chance to witness the alarming nature of Lukla, including hills, Himalayas, rocks, and a few settlements. Our Helicopter leaves Lukla, waving a memorable goodbye to the whole Everest region.
Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle.
Chartered Helicopter Charges
All sightseeing as per itinerary
Crew Members insurance and salary
All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.
Nepal entry visa fees
All personal expenses
Accommodations and Meals/drinks