Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek is a beautiful journey covering some of the fascinating natural portraits of the Himalayas. Everest Base Camp Trek is among the most preferred destinations among travelers. Mountains in the Everest region include Everest (8,848m), Amadablam (6,812m), Lhotse (8,516m), Pumori (7,161m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), etc. Likewise, the hospitality of the local Sherpas and their culture are unique parts of its attractions. Namche Bazaar is the pride of the Khumbu region and is the hub for tourism here. Everest Base Camp fortifies with its stunning Himalayas, geographic panoramas, hills, glaciers, and more.Tengboche Monastery is another prominent attraction in the altitude landmarks of the Everest region.
Our Base Camp Heli Trek begins with the Kathmandu City Tour. After a historic Kathmandu city tour, we will fly to Lukla airport. So, after assembling at Lukla, we will stretch gradually to Phakding, and further to Namche. We will discover some Tibetan market at Namche, and move joyfully to Tengboche. Moving forward from Tengboche, we will extend to Dingboche, Chhukung, Lobuche, Gorakshep, etc. After enjoying the ultimate trek experience at Gorakshep, we will return with Heli Sightseeing.
• Kathmandu City Tour with a historic visit to Pashupatinath & Bouddhanath,
• Thrilling Heli Flight to Lukla Airport,
• Visit the village Namche village of the Khumbu region. Interaction with Sherpa Communities,
• Discover a scenic journey of Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, Gorakshep,
• Enjoy a 360 view of stunning mountains like Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku, Mt 32, Nuptse, Pumori, Khumbila, Island Peak, Mera Peak, etc.
• Explore ancient Thyangboche Monastery, which offers close views of Mt. Everest.
• Scenic Helicopter overflying from Gorak Shep while returning,
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival:
We will receive you at Kathmandu Airport. After meeting up at TIA airport, we will transfer you towards the Airport. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour:
We will have breakfast and relax a bit. After some leisure time, we will gradually move to Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath, etc. Based on our timing, we will do some shopping at Thamel and prepare for air-fly to Lukla. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 03: Thrilling Fly Kathmandu-Lukla [2840m], Trek to Phakding (2610m) [25 Mins.],
We will have breakfast and depart towards the domestic terminal of TIA airport. We will land at Lukla airport, experiencing the fabulous blend of nature and adventure. We will assemble at Lukla airport and gradually trek to Phakding. We will stay overnight at Phakding,
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche [3,440m], 6-7 Hrs,
We will resume our trek with scenic views along the pathways. Moving forward, we will lead to Namche crossing suspension bridges and forests gradually. We will reach Monjo, which is the entry point of Sagarmatha National Park. Depending on the weather condition, we can witness alarming views of Mt. Everest. We will stay overnight at Namche,
Day 05: Acclimatization and Enjoy around Namche Bazaar [3,440m]:
We will utilize our day with scenic views of mountain vistas and the pathways of Syangboche.
Additionally, we will enjoy with Sherpa people and enjoy shopping at the local Tibetan shop at Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar offers many options to acclimatize and relax for the day. We will stay overnight at Namche Bazaar,
Day 06: Trekking from Namche to Tengboche [3860m], 5-6 Hrs,
We will have breakfast and continue our trek to Tengboche via Namche. Moving forward, we will enjoy views of Everest, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, etc. We will witness several virgin landscapes, as we move gradually. Along the trails, we will see several pray flags, chortens, monasteries, and arts of Tibetan heritages. The colorful rhododendron, pine, oaks forests add limelight to our trek. We will stay overnight at Tengboche,
Day 07: Trekking from Tengboche to Dingboche [4,410m], 5-6 Hrs,
We will have breakfast and gradually descend to Debuche, which is a dotted village in the upper hills. Along the pathways, we will see Mt. Ama Dablam, crossing Pangboche Khola. Moving forward, we will follow the traces of Lobuche Khola and stretch to Dingboche. We will analyze the territorial farming, vegetation such as altitude regions. We will stay overnight at Dingboche,
Day 08: Trekking from Dingboche to Chhukung [4730m], 5-6 Hrs,
We will have breakfast and gradually begin our trek to Chhukung. It takes about 4-5 hrs to reach Chhukung. Continuing, we will witness livestock, villages, and scenic mountain vistas. We will stay overnight at Chhukung,
Day 09: Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep [5140m] via Everest Base Camp [5364m], 6-7 Hrs,
We will trek gradually to Gorakshep, enjoying the beautiful blend of Himalayan architecture. Our destination follows elevating pathways. From Gorakshep, we will witness views of Khumbu glaciers, icefalls, and dazzling sceneries of Mt. Nuptse. Gorakshep offers views of Everest and its sister peaks. We will stay overnight at Gorak Shep,
Day 10: Heli Flight over via Gorak Shep to Kathmandu [4240m] from Kala Patthar, 2-3 Hrs,
We will head to Kalapathar, with a gradual walk for a few hours. Along the trails, we will witness views of Everest (8,848m), Khumbutse (6,623m), Pumori (7,145m), Lingtren (6,697m), Changtse (7,550m), etc.
Additionally, we will witness views of Lhotse (8,516m), Nuptse (7,861m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), etc. We will have breakfast at an extreme altitude. Our Helicopter will land at Kalapathar, and we will elevate gradually observing the aerial views of snowy mountains. The Helicopter lands at Lukla airport for refueling and continues its route to Kathmandu. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 11: Departure:
We will guide you towards the TIA airport via our private vehicle. We will wave a final goodbye inviting you for the next trip.
• Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
• Guided Kathmandu city tour by a Private Vehicle
• Kathmandu & accommodations (Bed & Breakfast Basis)
• Helicopter Fly from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
• Down jackets and sleeping bags (If Necessary)
• Sagarmatha National Park Entry Permit Fees,
• TIMS Permit Fees (Trekker’s Information Management System),
• Teahouse-Lodge accommodation for the trek,
• Three meals daily for trekking: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
• Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
• Experienced mountain trekking porter,
• All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
• Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
• Farewell dinner at typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
• Rescue Managements
• Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
• Meals (Lunch & Dinner) in Kathmandu,
• Travel/trekking insurance,
• International fare,
• Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
• All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
• Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
• Nepal Entry Visa fee,
• Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
• Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return From Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
• Any different expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
• Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD 26 per person)