Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a scenic Heli journey that takes you close to the stunning landmarks of Everest. Our Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour considers the flexibility of all our customers. Everest Base Camp tour (5,364m) offers imperial views of stunning mountains and enjoys glorious views of dramatic landscapes, verdant valley-green rolling hills. Likewise, Kalapathar, Khumbu Glaciers, Gorakshep, etc. are prominent attractions here. Famous mountains of the Everest region include Everest (8,848m), Lhotse, Thamserku, Amadablam, etc. Our Everest Base Camp helicopter Tour, initiates with a scenic Heli tour to Lukla Airport.
Helicopter landing at Lukla Airport takes place for refueling purposes. However, sceneries from the air and during arrival at Lukla airport are breathtaking. After this, our Helicopter elevates and offers sightseeings of majestic views of geographies, mountain vistas, glaciers, etc. Our Helicopter lands at Kalapathar, offering some of the closest views of Mount Everest and its incorporating vistas. Kala Patthar is a landmark at the southern ridge of Everest. Trekkers consider Kalapathar as the landmark that offers the most prominent views of Everest. So, with a memorable landing of 5-7 minutes, we will elevate back to Lukla Airport. Likewise, after refueling at Lukla, we will return to Kathmandu with a scenic vibe of the Himalayas.
• Our Helicopter Tour takes you to the Khumbu region, in the asylum of Everest, as we elevate from Kathmandu (1300m). Aerial view offers the scenic beauty of Nagarkot Hills and the Sunkoshi river.
• We will carefully observe the views of villages, rivers, lakes, isolated areas, etc. via a Heli-fly.
• Our Helicopter lands at Lukla Airport for refueling (5-10 minutes). We will witness stunning genetic grace at Lukla Airport. From Lukla, we will fly over Sherpa village and land at Kalapathar,
• Kala Patthar (5,645m) is an area in the southern ridge of the Everest region. Our helicopter lands at Kalapathar for about 5 minutes. Additionally, you can take photographs and capture the memories of a lifetime.
• We will observe close views of Mt. Everest from Kala Patthar Even the mountaineers can’t experience such views of Everest,
• Heli Tour admits views of attractions like Everest Base Camp, Sherpa valley, Khumbu glaciers, Tengboche, Gorak Shep, Dingboche, Namche Bazaar, etc
• We will witness awe-inspiring views of mountains like Kangtega, Kusum, Lhotse, Thamserku, Kangaru, Amadablam, Pumori, Nuptse, Island Peak, Mera Paek, etc
• Imperial views of villages, icefalls, landscapes, icefalls, etc.,
We will kick off our Heliflight from Kathmandu Airport and head towards the Lukla Airport [2,845m] for refueling. Lukla offers a fascinating blend of landscapes, hills, peaks, etc. It’s an excellent chance for us to capture various memorable portraits of life. We will refuel at Lukla Airport and elevate with our Heli, as we head towards Kalapathar.
Lukla Airport-Kalapathar [5,645m]:
Our Helicopter lands at Kalapathar, at an altitude of 5,645m. The Helicopter will land at Kalapathar only for about 5-7 minutes. Kalapathar offers stunning views of mountain vistas, glaciers, lakes, and portraits of the Himalayas. We will see a close cam of Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho-Oyu, Mt. Lobuche, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, etc. Apart from mountain glimpses, Kalapathar offers exceptional views of Khumbu and Nzo-Zumpa Glaciers. From Kala Patthar, our Helicopter takes us to the Hotel Everest View for top pictures and breakfast. With such a lifelong memory, we will head back to Lukla airport for refueling.
Lukla (For Refueling) & Return to Kathmandu,
Helicopter lands at Lukla airport for refueling purposes (i.e., 5-7 minutes). From Lukla, we will return to Kathmandu.
• Airport Pickup and Drop
• Chartered Helicopter Charges
• Required permit and entrance fees (In case of Private Charter only)
• Passengers Insurance
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
• Crew Members insurance and salary
• All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.
• Nepal entry visa fees
• All personal expenses
• National park entry permits (NRS. 3,200 per person)
• Accommodations and Meals/drinks