Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek: Join us with the combo of trekking and Heli flight experience of Annapurna Base camp. Our flexible itineraries suit all visitors who have an interest in memorable Helicopter trekking at Annapurna Base Camp. Annapurna Base Camp Trek is among the most preferred trek journeys in Nepal. It is an exotic blend of geographies, mountains, biodiversity, and hospitable culture. Trekking and aerial views of Annapurna Base Camp Trekking offer views of Annapurna Massif, Dhaulagiri range, Machhapuchre, etc. Our itineraries are feasible for all trekkers with less time duration, yet want to explore Annapurna region sceneries.
Additionally, we are ready to customize our initiatives with a jeep safari to Nayapul. After rearies as per your feasibility. Our Annapurna Base Camp Heli trek initiates from Kathmandu with a city tour. From here, we take an aerial flight, head for a scenic drive to Pokhara and resuching Nayapul, we will extend to Ghandruk, Sinuwa, Deurali, and further to Annapurna Base Camp.
We will enjoy the scenic grace of the Annapurna Base Camp region, with 360 views of the Annapurna Himalayas. Along the trails, we will enjoy floras, faunas, culture, and traditions of the Annapurna Base Camp region. Likewise, with a scenic journey, we will catch a Heliflight. We will fly our way to Kathmandu, sightseeing some of the astonishing Annapurna vistas, Pokhara valley, lakes, etc. We will conclude our Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trekking.
• Incredible trek journey with stunning views of imperial snow-covered mountains.
• Trek along the ascending and descending trails chasing the lap of Annapurna ranges (i.e., Annapurna Base Camp)
• Enjoying scenic geographies and vistas of Annapurna ranges. Catch a Heliflight via ABC with a beautiful aerial journey to Kathmandu Airport,
• Machhapuchre (6,993m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Tharpu Chuli/Tent Peak (5,695m), Dhaulagiri, etc.
• Prodigious aerial views of Mountains, Hidden Valley, Rivers, Lakes, etc
• More suited for trekkers with time limitations and for those having difficulties while returning from Trekking.
Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival (1300m),
Our representative will pick you up from the Airport and transfer you towards the Hotel with our private vehicle. In the evening session, we will guide you about the trek. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 02: Kathmandu City Tour,
We will explore popular heritage sites of Kathmandu like Pashupatinath & Bouddhanath. The remaining time we will prepare for the trek. You have the option of extra shopping if required. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 03: Kathmandu-Pokhara (820m/2,690ft) [Private Bus], 6-7 Hrs,
We will head towards a scenic bus trip to Pokhara. Green forests, lust hills, rivers, Mt. Fishtail, will welcome us, leading to Pokhara. Based on our timing, we will head for a scenic walk to Lakeside. Overnight at Pokhara,
Day 04: Pokhara-Nayapul via Private Vehicle: Start Ghandruk Trekking [1940m],
We will guide you towards Nayapul via private Jeep. From Nayapul, we will head for a hike to Ghandruk. Along the trails, we will pass along suspension bridges, Burundi Village, Modi Khola, Syauli Bazar, etc.
Moreover, we lead to Kimche, Chane, and ultimately reach Ghandruk. We will stay overnight at Ghandruk,
Day: 5 Trekking from Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2,360meters/7,742 ft), 5-6 Hrs,
We will have breakfast, and resume our trails as we hike up & down following the traces of the Modi River. Extending forward, we will leave behind Modi, Kimrong river, and some suspension bridges. We will reach to the top of Gurung village in Chhomrong. So, continuing our route following the traces of Chhomrong, we will encompass several colorful forests. Crossing such stunning natural portraits, we will get closer to Sinuwa. Overnight at Sinuwa,
Day 06: Trekking from Sinuwa to Deurali [3,230m], 5-6 Hrs,
We will continue our trek from Sinuwa, surpassing curvy trails leading to Kuldhigar. Moving forward, we will observe various bamboo trees, hilltops, lust sceneries, moderate weather.
We will move forward to Dobhan after crossing a suspension bridge that leads to colorful rhododendron, oak forests. Furthermore, we will ascend and descend hilly outskirts and barren trails leading to Deurali. We will stay overnight at Deuirali,
Day 7: Trekking from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (3, 230meters/10,597 feet), 5-6 Hrs,
We will have breakfast, and we will stretch ourselves to the most famous destination of our trek. It is the Annapurna Base Camp. Moving forward from Deurali, we will pass away from Bagar, leading to Machhapuchre Base Camp. It offers fascinating views of Mt. Machhapuchre and its surrounding circumference. Continuing gradually with some ascending and descending pathways, we will get leas to Annapurna Base Camp. We will observe the gallant views of Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna South (7,219m). Annapurna I is the world’s tenth-largest mountain. We will enjoy each moment of our stay at Annapurna Base Camp. There are few hotels, tea houses, at the base camp which are open all year round. We will stay overnight at Annapurna Base camp,
Day 08: Helicopter Trip from ABC to Pokhara:
We will enjoy a memorable morning at ABC observing few mountain vistas, snowfalls, etc. After this, our Helicopter will arrive at our location at ABC. We will elevate with Helicopter sightseeing some of the stunning settings of mother nature. The helicopter will land at Pokhara Airport, and we will transfer you towards the Hotel. Overnight at Pokhara,
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu [Private Bus], 6-7 Hrs,
We will enjoy the genetic environment of the morning, along with our breakfast. W will leave Pokhara via Private Bus, enjoying the scenic beauty and fascinating geographical settings. After a beautiful road journey of 6-7 Hrs, we will reach Kathmandu. We will have a farewell party at a typical Nepali cuisine. Overnight at Kathmandu,
Day 10: Departure:
We will guide you towards the airport via our private car (3 Hrs Before Flight Schedule). Hence we will wave a final goodbye to you.
• Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
• Guided Kathmandu City Tour by a Private Vehicle
• Kathmandu & Pokhara accommodations (Twin sharing basis with Breakfast)
• Helicopter Fly from ABC-Pokhara (Yourself & guide),
• Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
• Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit,
• TIMS permit Charges (Trekker’s Information Management Systems),
• Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
• Three meals daily on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
• Experienced government-licensed guide for trekking.
• Experienced mountain trekking porters,
• All program per itineraries on full board,
• Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
• Farewell dinner at a typical Nepali cultural Café/restaurant,
• Rescue arrangements,
• Local and government TAX-VAT etc.
• Meals (Lunch & Dinner) whereas in Kathmandu & Pokhara,
• Your travel/trekking insurance
• International fare,
• Tips for trekking employees and driver (Expects Tipping),
• All types of alcoholic & soft drinks,
• Personal shopping, laundry, trekking instrumentation, etc.
• Nepal Entry Visa fee,
• Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, unwellness that aren’t beneath our management,
• Extra Night Accommodation in Kathmandu In- case of Early Arrival, Late Departure or Early Return From Trip (due to any reason) out of scheduled itinerary,
• Any different expenses not mentioned in the “Trip Includes” section etc.
• Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu (Approx. USD 26 per person)