Let’s enjoy the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour with our memorable packages. We will take you to the unique Helicopter tour to the Annapurna Base Camp region. Our blend of packages is flexible for all trekkers. Importantly, the Heli tour is more reliable for travelers who have an interest in discovering Nepalese Hillsides but have a lesser time duration.
Heli ride to Annapurna Base Camp accompanies views of Annapurna Massif, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, etc.
Additionally, the aerial view of Phewa Lake, hidden valleys, Annapurna Conservation Area are astonishing. Our Helicopter lands at Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m). We will relieve each moment of our Base Camp experience with grace. Our Helicopter will land for about 15-20 minutes, at the lap of Annapurna Himalayas. Incredible view of Annapurna I (8,091m) makes our day memorable as we return to Pokhara, storing all these retentions.
Eagle view of crystalline Lake Phewa, virgin landscapes, hills, and scenic sightseeing also fits in our Heli Tour. Our qualified pilots, co-pilots, staffs, crews are always alert about your security. Annapurna Base Camp trek is among the pioneers of Nepalese trekking. However, it consumes time and energy, as both factors are equally important. But, Heli Tour to Annapurna Base Camp, is more relaxed, quicker, and feasible for every mountain lovers. So, why not choose the more comfortable and faster method.
Thus, we invite all the trek lovers for a stunning Helicopter Tour to Annapurna Region.
• Fabulous views of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Manaslu, etc.,
• Excellent Heli Tour, which is flexible for all adventure lovers, mountain researchers, and anyone.
• Eagle views of the genetic valley and virgin geographies,
• We can manage a group for solo travelers, but an individual package is relatively expensive,
• Scenic views of mountain vistas, genetic geographies, villages and more,
• Helicopter ride, which is flexible for all travelers, no age bar.
Helicopter Tour from Pokhara airport to Annapurna Base Camp: Landing at ABC [4,130m]:
We will pick you up from the Hotel and guide you towards Pokhara Airport via our private vehicle. After some legal procedure, we will enter the Helicopter, as we elevate over the Pokhara valley. From Pokhara, we will begin the Annapurna region, observing some of the fascinating aerial views of Himalayas. Moving our helicopter will land at Annapurna Base Camp. Our, Helicopter will land at Annapurna Base Camp for about 15 minutes. It’s an essential part of our Heli Tour. We will observe the views of the stunning Himalayas, landscapes, and high settings of mother nature. Additionally, you can enjoy a hot cup of coffee at Base Camp, along with the vibes of the scenic background.
Fly Back to Pokhara Airport:
We will leave Annapurna Base Camp, enjoying the stunning beauty of Himalayan asylums. Our Helicopter will propose the platform to witness an aerial view of Phewa Lake, Hidden Valley, and more. The helicopter will take Approx. Thirty minutes to reach Pokhara Airport.
After Landing at Pokhara Airport, we will guide you towards the Hotel via our private vehicle,
Note: If you are coming from Kathmandu also, we apply the same itineraries. But timing might just vary.
• Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
• Chartered Helicopter Charges
• Passengers Insurance
• Required permit and entrance fees.
• All sightseeing as per itinerary
• Crew Members insurance and salary
• All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.
• Nepal entry visa fees
• All personal expenses
• Accommodations and Meals/drinks